Friday, June 26, 2009

Wedding Projects

While I am waiting for Mike to get to Kittery with his work truck I'll post some updates on the wedding plans and projects. These are a few of the things I have been working on lately. It has mostly been the favors and the out of town guest bags. Unfortunately the fun, crafty projects will be put on hold for a little while, until all of the moving is out of the way. I would much rather being doing crafts than packing and cleaning.
The card box my mom made.

Guest bags - soon to be full of goodies!

Tic Tac Favors - "Mint to be"

Wine favors - guess you can't really see the labels

Guest book - Fill ins. I am still playing around with this idea?!

I still have a few projects to work on, but they will have to wait. I'll update with moving information soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment