
As you may or may not know, Mike and I have been looking at houses for probably the last month or so. A couple of weeks ago, we found one that we thought we liked and made an offer. We went back and forth with the builders a bit, until we saw this house for sale and decided we wanted to take a look at it before making any final decisions on it. Unfortunately, we had to wait 4 days before we could see the new listing, so we had to let the offer fall through on the other house.
But, I am happy to say that in the end it didn't matter, because over the weekend we put an offer on this one. We went back and forth again (waiting and waiting) and we finally reached an agreement yesterday. Unfortunately, thought the real waiting has just begun, because the closing date isn't until August 3rd (right when we get back from the honeymoon). So, now we will just be waiting and hoping that all goes well with the inspections, loans and all of that other fun paperwork kind of stuff. Mike and I really excited and we'll update with more pictures and information in August!





Sharon! It's beautiful! I can't wait for you to have this next adventure in your life...home ownership! Is that a deck in the back? Maybe room for a pool? Congrats!
ReplyDelete