Thursday, June 4, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Fun: Bridal Shower

I finally have time to finish the Memorial Day Weekend post from before. The weekend fun continued into Sunday with my bridal shower in Massachusetts. Sarah did a fabulous job as the host with lots of help from my mom, Ashlea, Jess, Nancy and Amanda Frost in getting ready for the day. That morning Amanda Bowen and I met Amanda Wild in Portsmouth to grab an appetizer and hang out before heading to the shower (I was not allowed to get there until 2:30 - some secret stuff going on). I also took this opportunity to have a little sangria to ease the nerves! It was great to see everyone there - including people I hadn't seen in a LONG time. It made me really excited about seeing everyone on the big day! There was lots of great food, a few games, lots of gifts and a beautiful, a slideshow and a delicious cake. It was an amazing day and I am very blessed. Thank you to all of the guests and those involved with the planning and execution of the wonderful celebration! Below is a slideshow of some of the pictures from the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment