Wednesday was a pretty low key day. I spent some time in the morning catching up on grading papers and picking up around the house. Then Sarah came up and we visited for a bit, ran some errands and then went out to lunch in Portland. I have to say that UNO's thin crust pizza was very disappointing! Afterwards I hung out at the house, watched some TV and graded a little more until Mike came home.
On Thursday morning I went and had my haircut and then headed to Chuck E. Cheese. I met Amanda W with Owen and Liam and Amanda B who had Kaedin and Kolton. We were out numbered by the little ones, but we managed to keep track of all of them, because thankfully it was not too busy. It was a lot of fun watching them play the different games and riding the rides. Then we went to lunch at Ruby Tuesdays, which was interesting, but we all survived that experience as well. Just a little glimpse of what it would be like to have more than one child - oh boy!
The boys were super cute and it is always fun to catch up with the girls! But, afterwards I was EXHAUSTED and ended up taking a brief nap when I got home. Then Mike cooked up some tacos, Jon came over for dinner. We visited and played a game and then it was time for bed!
It is amazing how quickly vacation time goes by! Still have much more planned for this weekend, so I am sure Monday will come WAY too quickly!




No comments:
Post a Comment