Monday, May 6, 2013

Pinterest Challenge: Week 4

For the next three weeks I have some sewing projects to complete for the Pinterest Challenge.  For week 4 I successfully made a case/stand for my iTouch.  I wanted something that I could use for when I am laying down using it to read.  So, it is not really meant for everyday use/carrying it around. 

The directions were easy enough to follow and I liked that there was a video tutorial to go with it.  

Finished Product


Had to adjust holder pieces slightly because I wanted to keep the cover on it.
So, some of them slip off.  

Again I am putting off the sweatshirt project, because just not sure it is going to be successful.  It is either that or my mantle sewing project.  We'll see...

Week 4 Projects:

Crayon Art: 

Dairy Free Ice Cream:

Spaghetti Squash Alfredo:

Front Door Makeover:

Lots of Organizing going on this week:

Manuals:

Outdoor Toys:

Embroidery Floss:

Fabric:

Laundry Baskets:

Baby Clothes:

Baked Fried Pickles:
Baked fried pickles. It was 2 eggs, Worcester sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning and pepper mixed together. Dill pickle chips are dipped in the mixture, covered in panko crumbs and broiled

Fried Rice: 

Cauliflower Breadsticks:

Hasselback Potatoes:

Raised Beds:

Homemade Salsa: 

Smoothies:

No comments:

Post a Comment