Well, week 3 is complete (halfway there) and the group is still going strong! This week for me wrapped up my recipes/food ideas and now on to the more difficult pins. I have been putting the sweatshirt project off, because it intimidates me and I'm not confident that it will be a success. We'll see in the weeks to come!
Week 3 for me was a white Chicken Alfredo Lasagna. It was edible (although Braden wouldn't touch it), but it is not something that I would try again. It was too bland, dry and honestly way more work than I wanted it to be (even with my mom here to help make it)!
The Pinterest version looks much cheesier!
Overall it was a successful week for others as well. I had a few other recipes that we tried and really enjoyed. There were also some great craft projects posted this week as well! Very fun.
Little Tykes Makeover:
Cheesy Broccoli Quinoa:
Tooth Fairy Pillows:
Tooth Fairy Money:
Lemon Cookies (so easy):
Philly Cheesesteak:
Avocado Salad:
Monterey Chicken:
Great Tip on Cutting Watermelon:
Delicious Cupcake Brownie:



No comments:
Post a Comment