Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weekend Projects

Now that we have a nice, big, lovely, new house, that means we have lots of cleaning, organizing and other projects to keep us busy. Things have finally started slowed down after field hockey, so I feel like I have time to do more things. Just in time for the busy holiday season! I took advantage of a free weekend and went shopping for some decorations and now the house is starting to look and feel like "home". Of course with Christmas right around the corner, I had to put up some of the holiday stuff as well.
Here are a few pictures of how things are coming along. I will post more of the newly painted bedroom and the pictures as soon as they are hung up.
The entryway.

The living room. New curtains, pillows & wall decor.
The upstairs bathroom
Kitchen curtains that I made. No other decorations for now...

Mike has also been working on a "little" project of his own - THE BASEMENT! When we bought the house we had mentioned that someday we would want to finish the basement. I just didn't realize the process was going to start so soon. It is coming along quite quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment