Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Guestbook

This weekend, I was finally able to spend some time working on my scrapbooks. The first project on my list was the wedding guestbook. At the wedding, I had cards available for each of the guests to share their favorite memory of Mike or I and either some advice or predictions about our future together. The idea was to put the cards and some of the photos from the wedding together in a scrapbook to use as our guestbook. Instead of trying to chase everyone down for a photo I decided to just let things happen and hoped that between the professional photography and individual shots that I would have something to represent each guest or family.
Thankfully everything worked out and I think I only missed three or four guests! I am really happy with the way the guestbook has turned out. I am about half way there and I am thinking I will have some time to work on it in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment