
Summer is when I feel like I can really enjoy reading! During the school year I don't feel like I have enough time and/or focus to get into a book. Unless of course I am driving in the car (audiobooks are the best)! Now that summer vacation is here, I thought about possibly joining a book group and trying to branch out from the books that I typically read. Instead I joined goodreads.com, which keeps track of all of the books I have read or would like to read. Which I think is great, because I always forget about books that I want to read when it comes time to choosing a new book. From this website I then joined a group, which doesn't really discuss the books, but instead poses different challenges. Here is the July challenge with my book choices.
6. Western........................................The Man from Stone Creek
8. Reread..........................................Twilight
10. From the Group Shelf.................................The Devil Wears Prada
I am currently listening to Remember Me?, which is hilarious, especially since it is read with the English accent. Lots of reading and new books to look forward to! I am not really looking forward to the Western, but you never know?!

No comments:
Post a Comment