It is really sad to think about how February vacation is half over. But, I must say that I have had an enjoyable and productive week. Last night JP, Jenn T, and Melissa came to Michael's in Scarborough for a little UMF reunion. We hung out, reminisced, ate some delicious lasagna, made some jello creations and then enjoyed brownie sundaes.
Sage was certainly excited for the new visitors - lots of jumping and running around! That is why I am looking forward to going to Sage's puppy training class tonight (hopefully we can work on that). I am not usually able to go, because of school and the class being in Portland. But, not tonight! I'll let you know how it goes...
So, far we have been working on attention exercises and getting her to focus more on us when called. She has pretty much mastered the basics - sit, lie down, paw, going into the crate and we are currently working on rollover. Hopefully tonight we can start working on the jumping and greeting people as they come into the house. Below is a video from when we first started some of the training and a few photos of our wonderful puppy! I hope it makes you smile!

No comments:
Post a Comment