Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's All Over

There are only a few hours left of my vacation! Sadly, that means that I need to start think
ing about and preparing for school tomorrow. But, before I do that I thought I would procrastinate a little longer and reflect on the things that I (with the help of others) was able to accomplish this week.
1. Michael and I had our engagement photos done at Nubble Lighthouse, where we were engaged. You can catch a sneak peek on our photographers blog: snapshotsbyclare.net
2. My field hockey team won the last regular season game and will be playing in the championship game tomorrow night!
3. Quite a few things were completed for the wedding (see some photos below): I finished the Oslin letters for the cake table. Sarah and Katie helped me put together half of the invitations. Michael and I finished writing and putting together the table names. We had a tasting at the Wyndham on Friday and made a final decision for the menu. Michael and I attended the marriage prep class. And we finally decided on and booked our honeymoon - an all inclusive resort - Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!


4. As noted in the previous post we had a nice visit with Jen, Jenn and Melissa. And I was able to go to Sage's training class.
5. Hung out in Hampden for the weekend and visited with Mom & Jon. Sage spent the day with Mom at PDQ Door while Mike and I were at the marriage prep class.
6. Finished two books: Thirteen Reasons Why & The Mysterious Benedict Society. This was really exciting for me, because I rarely have time to read during the school year.
Well, I think that is all that is all I can remember for now - I'm sure I forgot a few things. So unfortunately, now I must put the computer away and start getting ready for school tomorrow morning. Even though it is quite possible we will either have a snow day or a delay. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment