Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Decor


Pinterest-challenge-featured

Over the last three years I have been slowly collecting holiday pieces to eventually put together as decoration on the mantle.  This Fall I finally had some things I could put up for fall/halloween decoration.  


One of the last pieces I added to the collection was a Subway Art project that I found through Pinterest.  It was really simple to put together and I think it looks great.  All I had to do was print the sign off on card stock and then I used Mod Podge to glue it onto an 8x10 canvas.  I also printed off a Fall bucket list and framed it, so we can check the items off as we complete them.       


Braden and I hosted an apple play date, so the apple art project was a nice added touch to the mantle.  The tutorial for the apple artwork can be found here.  

I'm Topsy Turvy

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to the pinterest challenge! You are one of our features for October! Don't forget to head over to the Pinterest Challenge blog and get your featured button!

    ReplyDelete