It has certainly been AWHILE since I have updated. The last few weeks have, of course, been very busy - from the weeks leading up to the wedding & taking are of preparations up through this week and moving into the house. There will be many blog updates in the next few days.
July 11th we had the bachelorette party in Boston. We stayed at Jessica's apartment, had a bbq, a few drinks, and then headed to Tequila Rain. The girls made me a lollipop bouquet and we made $100 selling them, which we used to buy more drinks. There was a groom getting married on the same day that kept stealing the bouquet - Sarah was annoyed by him. The girls compiled a list of tasks for me to take care of (I completed 10/25?). Then there was lots and lots of dancing! The night ended with a downpour and some dancing in the rain. It was so much fun!
July 15th-17th I took a much needed break from wedding plans and preparations and headed to the vineyard. Katie, Danielle, Sarah and I left Wednesday night and enjoyed the beach and the sunshine for two days! It was very relaxing and refreshing, which is exactly what I needed before heading back to do more plans. Then that weekend Mike had his weekend with the boys. He went with his father & brothers to a Fenway Fan day and then did some other fun things.
The week of the wedding was extremely busy. My mom came on Tuesday and we worked on many different last minute projects. Then Wednesday I went to Tasha's salon - Studio 41 in Kennebunk for a trail run for my hair style. Tasha had three different styles based on some pictures I had sent her. Then Katie, my mom and I stopped for lunch before meeting Sarah in Eliot for my final dress fitting.
On Friday we dropped Sage off at Doggie Cottage for the weekend. In the morning the girls and I headed to Portland to get manicures and pedicures. I had a meeting in the afternoon at the Wyndham and the girls went to pick up the reception daisies. We had a few other errands in the afternoon and then we went back to the apartment to start getting ready for the Rehearsal Dinner.







I didn't sleep a wink the night before my wedding! You're lucky! :-)
ReplyDelete