We had a very, very busy Memorial Day Weekend. Friday I went to Boston with my team of teachers to plan our end of the year trip for the students on June 5th. It was a laughter filled day as usual. Then Saturday Amanda B and I headed over to "Wild Park" for Owen's 2nd Birthday. In case you can't tell from the pictures, the theme was Red Sox. Amanda and Tony planned out baseball related games, trivia and there was tons of delicious food & cake. I enjoy spending time with the Wild/Moran clan and it was great to see Emily & Amanda too! I Can't wait for baby #2, so we can all get together again.

The birthday boy.

The proud parents (and baby brother).

The whole group


Can't forget the games.

Birthday cake. Owen even sang happy birthday himself.

Opening presents - lots of hugs & kisses from Owen.
After the party Amanda B and I headed back to Kittery to meet up with my sister and mom. We decided to stay in to watch Bride Wars, hang out with crazy Sage and rest up for the bridal shower festivities on Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment